There are still a few spaces available for Kindergarten in September 2023 at Coghlan. Please call the office for details.
Welcome to the Online
Application Programs of Choice
Langley Schools are proud to offer several Programs of Choice located in various sites throughout the District. Entry into these programs is by application only. These programs include:
- Early French Immersion (Kindergarten entry – Belmont, James Kennedy)
- Late French Immersion (Grade 6 entry – Alex Hope and Noel Booth)
- Fine Arts (Kindergarten entry – Langley Fine Arts School)
- Fundamental (Kindergarten entry – Coghlan Fundamental, Langley Fundamental)
- Montessori (Kindergarten entry – Uplands)
- U-Connect (Kindergarten entry – Simonds)
- Langley Environmental Awareness Program (Kindergarten entry to Grade 4 – Fort Langley)
- *Please note the L.E.A.P. Program requires an additional step to the application process. Click HERE for more information with regards to K-4 applications).
Registration for the 2023-2024 Choice Programs will open on Monday, October 3rd 2022 at 12 noon. The lottery will take place at the beginning of November. On November 14, 2022, all families will receive an email indicating if their child has been accepted into a program of choice. Families will have 7 days to electronically accept or decline an offered seat. After that time, any unclaimed seats will be offered to waitlisted applicants.
Please note registration for some programs such as Montessori at Uplands and U-Connect are open until filled. Registration for the 2023-2024 school year will take place in Fall 2023.
Should you require assistance please contact the School Board Office at 604-534-7891.