Here are some ongoing fundraisers …..
Purdy’s for Easter 2023:
Campaign 44661 – Coghlan Fundamental Easter 2023
Tomatoe Plants for May 2023:
Over 300 tomatoe plants available!
Orders due by March 31st, 2023
Organically grown by hand in Oliver, BC. Sun Valley Farms specializes in heirloom tomato plants!
- Go to Sun Valley’s website: www.sunvalleyfarms.com
- On the top bar, click on Plant Fundraiser
- Shop Tomato Plants
- Order form will appear on the left and the catalogue on the right
- Open catalogue and view over the 300+ available types of tomatoes
- Write down names of tomatoes
- Fill out order form with all required information
- Names of tomatoes
- Quantity of each variety (if more than one)
- PLEASE ENSURE SCHOOL NAME – COGHLAN AND NAME OF CHILD ORDERING THROUGH IS FILLED OUT
- Additional items able to be purchased are:
- 2L worm castings – $10
- Surprise 4-pack Heirloom – $4
- Surprise 4-pack cherry – $4
- Add up quantities of plants to be purchased
- Pay via
- If you would like to pay cash or cheque, please fill out form attached and return it to the office along with payment. Cheques to be made out to Coghlan PAC.
- Order by March 31, 2023
- Plants will be delivered the week of May 8th
- Any questions, you can contact Stephanie @ Sun Valley Farms directly @ 250-689-1782
- Please give information to friends and family! Anyone can order!
Bottle Fundraising for Grade 7’s
Take your bottles and cans to the Aldergrove Return-It at 27482 Fraser Hwy. Ask them to print labels with the schools phone number 604-856-8539. The bottles and cans will be credited to the Coghlan Grade 7 account and help with their memorable Grad events!
Otter Co-op Rebate Program to benefit Coghlan! Otter Co-Op has a rebate program that applies to our school!!
Our school has been issued a Member # and you and your family/friends/neighbours can quote this number when you make any purchases at any of the 20 Otter Co-op retail locations throughout B.C. Purchases that count are from the pharmacy, food, feed, liquor or petroleum – that’s all departments!! If our group purchased $5,000 on our group member number that would equate to an average cash payment of $200 to Coghlan – wow!
The Coghlan Fundamental Member Number is: 116993
If you would like a card for your wallet please see Mrs. Laycock at the office, or put this member number into your cell phone as a contact.
Please offer this member number to your family and friends who have previously saved their till receipts for us.
This is a quick and easy fundraiser for our school and benefits the kids as we can then provide free food events such as the Welcome Back Hot Dog Lunch, Christmas Pancake Breakfast and other events throughout the school year. The more we use the Coghlan member number the greater rebate our school will receive and benefit all our kids.
Thank you for your support of this program!
Please contact the office for other current fundraising opportunities.