April 22, 2022 Via E-Mail
As in previous years we are offering pre-packaged school supplies, prices are competitive and the supplies are customized to meet the needs of our school, teachers and students. Supplies will be individually packed and delivered to the school in time for September start up and placed in classrooms by teachers.
3 WAYS TO ORDER:
ONLINE: Place your order online at: www.schoolstart.ca Our site is best compatible with Firefox or Chrome. OUR CALL CENTRE IS AVAILABLE if you have issues ordering online: 1-800-580-1868
- PHONE: You can call our customer service centre at 1-800-580-1868 to place your order.
- ORDER FORM: You can print and fill out the order form and return it to the School Start office via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure delivery at Coghlan for September the Order Deadline: is July 30, 2022.
Orders placed July 31st or later will be mailed to your home.
The teachers like this service because good quality supplies are standardized and each student will have the right items and quantity to start the school year and saves borrowing items from other students. Parents have indicated that this service eliminates the frustration of figuring out what exactly is needed as well as the gas, time and energy spent in shopping from store to store. This program also offers the flexibility of not having to order any items that may be serviceable from previous years, e.g. scissors, dictionary, math set etc. Please refer to “are also required” section of the order form. These items are required, but you may have them to re-use from previous years. Should you not wish to participate in ordering through School Start keep this list to take with you when you do your school supply shopping, supply lists for the 2022-2023 school year are also available on our school web site: Coghlan.sd35.bc.ca and the School Start website: schoolstart.ca
Student Agendas (Payable to Coghlan by Cash-On-Line. www.schoolcashonline.com)
- Students in Grades 2 – 7 are required to use an agenda on a daily basis throughout the school year. The cost is $9.00 per student. Order deadline is June 6th. Please respect this deadline.
Spelling Dictionary (Payable to Coghlan by Cash-On-Line. www.schoolcashonline.com)
- Students in Grades 2, 3 and 4 require a spelling dictionary. This dictionary is not one you can purchase from a store and is specific to these grade levels. For current students entering grade 2 and for students new to Coghlan in these grades a dictionary must be ordered. The cost is $5.00 each. Students who have been using spelling dictionaries this year will find they are re-useable and they will be passed on by teachers, however if your child’s dictionary is not re-useable or has been lost you will be required to purchase a new one. The best time to order a new one is now as we have a minimum order required. Order deadline is June 6th. Please respect this deadline.
Student Writing Book (Payable to Coghlan by Cash-On-Line. www.schoolcashonline.com)
- Students in Grades K and 1 are required to use a specific writing book, it is of high quality and very durable; two books are needed. The cost is $7.00 for both books.
- Order deadline is June 6th. Please respect this deadline.
Mr. Alan Joo, Principal
September 2022 School Supply Lists: